Looking for the best karaoke mixer? A perfect companion to any music creators and musical prodigies alike, karaoke mixer amplifier are being given the place they deserve more and more as people learn more about music. They not only improve the music but also add effects to it while keeping the background noise to a minimal.
Best Small Audio Mixer Comparison Chart
Top 5 Karaoke Sound Mixer Reviews
Mackie PROFX12 - Best Digital Mixer For Live Sound
This mixer machine has an attractive and gorgeous look and is full of amazing features. The machine is quite easy to use and is one of the best karaoke mixers for church available in the market. It is also filled with useful components. Overall, this e machine is user-friendly and is perfect for smaller performing acts or solo performers.
- Four stereo channels, along with an extra stereo return for keyboards or stereo playback devices
- Hi-Z input for direct connection with a guitar, a bass and if needed, other instruments as well.
- A 32-bit RMFX processor 16 reverbs, delays and choruses.
- The RMFX effects bring “Gig Ready” onto the plate. This provides fantastic results for your unique mixes to spice up your personal tunes.
- A good digital audio mixer for live sound with toolbox will help you control the flow of the music without the need for an engineer. Tweaking it will make your music sound even better while maintaining clarity.
- The mixer is surprisingly budget-friendly, given that how jampacked it is with features. It is simple yet sophisticated, designed keeping your musical needs in mind.
- Perfect for small performances.
- Has features that cannot be found on any other mixer.
- Price is cheaper than other mixers, and the product lasts longer.
- Sometimes has unacceptable noise levels.
- Tablets not supported.
This is a professional audio karaoke mixer both for stage and for home performances. It has a clean, high-quality mic without any static noises which will help in recording as well. The “Gig-Ready” RMFX effects add a bunch of effects to your mixes with ease instead of scrolling through hundreds of effects that you may not even need. It is compact and perfect for smaller environments.
Nady MM-242 4 Stereo - Smallest Battery Powered Audio Mixer
If your aim is to combine mono or stereo signals together with ease, then look no further than the Nady MM-242. It is ideal for any DJ equipment, and can even be connected to a synthesizer and a guitar. It effectively eliminates the need for bulkier and way too expensive mixer because this one has it all. You can take the MM-242 anywhere you want without any problems.
- The input impedance of the mixer clocks at 50kΩ and the output impedance is 12kΩ.
- The frequency response is between 20 Hz and 30 kHz.
- It comes with a 9V battery Life which lasts up to 35 hours.
- The Noise floor is around 120uV.
- All you need to boot the system up is a 9V battery or connect it to a PAD-1 AC/DC adaptor. It should be up and running in no time, hence, is useful when you need to set up your instruments in a rush.
- The LEDs peak at 3dB before clipping away, so it gives you plenty of time to practice before getting overheated.
- Maximum output is around +7dBm, which is adequate for smaller spaces and smaller stages, without it being too soft. It is at a proper output zone, so you don’t have to worry about it being too loud in smaller spaces either.
- Can be used with a regulated and filtered adaptor.
- Can be used by amateurs and the average customer.
- Simple, direct and easy to use.
- Powering from the wall is not quite optimal.
- The adapter can sometimes cause a loud humming noise.
This product is cheap and worth the money since it can be used by both professionals and amateurs alike. It is easy to set up and use and can provide some excellent recording sessions. Therefore, you want a cheap and reliable mixer, the Nady MM-242 might be your best bet.
Behringer XENYX 502 - Best Budget Audio Mixer
As their company claims, XENYX 502 is a simple device for simple sound calls with superb features. It effortlessly allows for some superior quality sounds and has a top-notch, unique build quality. They have great sounding high headroom XENYC mics for superior sound quality.
- It has premium ultra-low noise but high headroom analog mixer and a fantastic mic preamps system.
- The sublimely musical British EQ gives the device that rock and roll feel of superior quality.
- It has a 5-input, 2-bus XENYX mic preamps for the accommodation of dynamic/ condenser microphone.
- The main mix, stereo CD/tape has separate headphones outputs, so you have more control when it comes to employing a different form of music all at once. CD or tape inputs can be assigned to either headphone output or main mix outputs.
- The British EQ is guaranteed to bring a rock and roll feel to your music, as the mixer is based on the same circuitry, allowing some detailed musical tones and warmth to your music.
- The mic preamps are of high quality and can add great performance value to any dynamic or condenser mic. The 5-input, 2-bus features help maintain quality in most of the situations.
- Works on phantom powers microphones quite effortlessly.
- Has five independent channels for a variety of instruments.
- Can connect to a PC provided there is a soundcard.
- Needs a sound card for PC attachments, otherwise, it cannot be connected.
- Power cables feel flimsy, and the plug can slip out of the socket without warning.
- There can be noise in the mic input, though it varies from machine to machine.
It’s not perfect, but it is one of the best audio mixers available in the market at this price. If the pros of the product are more viable than the minor flaws it has, then you must absolutely have a glance at it. It is a perfect set up for any beginners and is a lot of fun to use in general.
Behringer Xenyx 1202 fx Premium - Small Mixer With Effects
The Xenyx 1202FX is not only a great mixer, but it is also quite classy to look at. It is a small mixer but is made of premium quality materials. It operates extremely well and is quite clean. The buttons are assigned in a simple manner for ease of use, which is an important feature that you need when in a rush.
- This Premium mixer promises premium music with a low noise factor.
- It has a high headroom analog mixer to help you with the fine-tuning.
- It has four state-of-the-art XENYX Mic Preamps which is almost as good as standalone boutique preamps.
- As a trademark sing, it has its classic Neo-classic British 3-band EQs for a great, warm sound.
- Has a studio grade 24 bit stereo FX processor which will help you apply top quality, cool effects to your music. This feature even lets you integrate your older outboard gear, so you don’t have to re-create your favorite mixes.
- Has over hundred awesome presets including traditional ones like reverb, chorus, flanger, delay and pitch shifter which you can apply at any time without a hassle.
- Its unique mixing board design will help you add the duration of the effects and even the volume as well. It enables you to mix various sounds together for your signature beats.
- Has a warranty for three years for you to rest easy.
- Can be used for live performances as well as recording.
- It has a support for wireless microphones.
- It has limited echo effects which can be rather limiting.
- Has a tendency to overheat quickly on some devices.
This device is perfect audio mixer for home studio and produce excellent results, which makes it perfect for both larger and smaller spaces. It might be slightly higher priced than the other mixer for Karaoke Machine above, but it is worth it if you are looking for a durable digital karaoke mixer for your personal use.
Behringer Xenyx 1204 - Best Mixer For Home Studio
If you are looking for a mixer for a smaller live performance as well as or home based recording setup, the 1204USB is the device which will fit all your bills. This brand is one of the good audio mixer brands, so rest assured that your performances won’t fall short.
- A premium product which promises to give an ultra-low noise performance.
- It has a high headroom analog mixer included.
- Has four studio grade compressors with a one-knob functionality and control LED offer professional music including vocals and instrumental sounds.
- Four state-of -the-art, phantom powered mic preamps that are as good as standalone boutique preamps.
- It comes with a two auxiliary sends per channel, used for pre-fader monitoring application. It is also packed with one post fader for FX devices.
- The recording feature in this mixture is a bliss. You can record your mixes for later use or for correction, and even add editing to it to make your work stand out. All you need to do is plug it into your computer, and you are ready to go.
- Has high-quality components and build parts for superior protection and longevity. Apart from this, the mixer comes with AUDACITY, a free and open source editor for you to explore your musical genius. This feature will help you ready to go live at a moment’s notice.
- Can have up to four people with individual mics sent to the computer.
- Perfect for the pricing and is reliable in general.
- IT has a great British EQ for an added depth.
- It lacks consistency, and each channel will require different setting with a single mic.
- Panning a mic is necessary to get it to the center of the stereo image, hence can be unbalanced at times.
Even though it lacks some mixer controls, it is a straight forward and easy-to-use device. If you don’t mind spending a little time and giving a little effort in learning the controls, then this is one of the great karaoke sound mixers available in the market.
Points To Consider Before Buying:
The first thing you must check before you head down to buy a right digital mixer is the audio quality of the product. If it is not able to produce the desired sound effects and the presets are all wrong, then there is no point in buying an expensive mixer.
This feature is often missed while checking out a new mixer, which often might end up being a sore point for your purchase. Checking the power of the input and the number of input can make a whole lot of difference, so it is advisable to check this feature out at the very beginning.
It should be obvious that just because a product is expensive doesn’t mean it is a good one. What matters more than anything are the quality of the product and materials are used to build it. If it looks flimsy, then it’s probably not worth the amount.
It’s easy to get lost in the specifics and forget about the budget. A digital mixer is crucial but it definitely is not worth good quality microphones and instruments. Also, it is important to judge if the product you are buying for is worth the money you are shelling for it.
The connectivity of the mixer should be versatile. The cords given for such usage should be up to the mark. This karaoke mixer for pc can also connect with MacBook, and if possible, to other electronics such as a tablet.
Lastly, it is always good to ensure proper warranty. This is because often devices, though good, can be faulty, so selecting a machine that provides at least three years of warranty is a good idea. Make sure it covers all the parts of the machine equally so that if it fails, it can be quickly replaced.
To conclude, we would advise you to invest reasonably in products from a certified brand. A note should be taken on the type of materials used to build the product, just in case it starts to heat up unexpectedly. You should also buy a top rated digital studio mixer according to your needs, that is, deciding if you require it for a larger audience or within a room only. There are many of music products available at amatop10 reviews with their expertise reviews.
Reference Links :